ALFALFA HAY FOR SALE
# ALFALFA HAY FOR SALE - # ALFALFA HAY FOR SALE NEAR ME
#1 Alfalfa hay for sale. # 2 Alfalfa hay for sale near me is an excellent feed for your animals. The stem to leaf ratio is slightly higher than our premium hay, but the quality is still very high. As with all our Alfalfa hay, we inspect and grade every lot for the leaf to stem ratio, moisture content, color, contaminates like mold and pests, stem size, and nutrition levels. Our #2 Alfalfa hay for sale has the same high nutritional levels as our premium Alfalfa hay for sale. Still, it doesn’t quite meet the high standards we set for our premium alfalfa hay. We take the same care to store the feed in a clean, dry, covered environment. Our #2 hay must contain no mold and no toxic or noxious weeds. It may not flake as well as our premium hay. However, it is still great for horses, cattle, sheep, goats, or other small animals that don’t require the highest quality of our premium alfalfa hay.
Alfalfa hay for sale is a legume hay in the pea family and is sometimes called “lucerne”. This hay is higher in protein and minerals and is more palatable than grass hays. Alfalfa hay for sale near me in particular is high in energy and is an excellent source of vitamins and minerals. Alfalfa is used as for horses, dairy cows, beef cattle, sheep, chickens, turkeys and other farm animals.
Horse Hay for Sale Near Me - Hay Bales for Sale Near Me
Wilson Hay Farms offers a wide variety of quality hay for your animals in the entire USA and worldwide (Asia, UAE, China, Canada, Kuwait, UK, AU). Our hay sales team is dedicated to matching the right hay with your animal. Our Hay is tested, delivered and stacked with each load saving you time and money. We strive to provide a large assortment of fresh, top-grade products at suitable, affordable prices for every owner and budget. Our experienced team selects and finds the greatest quality hay at the greatest prices.
There are many different types of low sugar hay available, but we only selects the highest quality hay for your animals. We can help you decide which type of hay is best suited for you and your animals’ needs. we've grown to become the largest hay exporters in the U.S.
Our buyers are our priority. We ship our alfalfa bales across the United States at competitive rates. We encourage you to contact us with your feed needs in advance so we can supply precisely the fodder to fit your needs. We’re happy to work with you to get the hay and cutting you want. Make sure you get premium Alfalfa bales for optimal health and performance. Good hay can make a difference.
Quality Alfalfa Hay for Sale: (Harvesting and Cutting)
- Alfalfa is usually cut & baled, and harvested starting in early spring in southern states such as Arizona & usually begins in May in the Pacific Northwest states.
- Ideally, the hay is cut just as the field is beginning to flower.
- In areas where the Alfalfa does not immediately dry out on its own, a machine known as a mower-conditioner is used to cut the hay.
- It is cut and naturally sun dried. After the Alfalfa has dried, a tractor pulling a baler collects the hay into bales.
- In most climates, alfalfa is cut three to four times a year.
- In Arizona & Southern California, it could be harvested up to 12 times per year.
- Total yields are typically around 8 tons per acre, but yields have been recorded up to 16 short tons per acre.
- Yields vary with region, weather, and the crop's stage of maturity when cut.
- Later cuttings improve yield but reduce nutritional content.